Google
 

Friday, August 10, 2007

Premiership and the Coca-Cola Championship are back!!!!!!

Hi everyone, i hope you are enjoying your week of freedom because now that the Premiership is back we will be consumed with football. I wont be able to post this weekend because i have some family stuff, maybe i will be able to post really quickly about each game. I'll be back Monday with my opinions on the games. Thank you for reading and enjoy the weekend of football.


THE PREMIERSHIP IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm also really excited that the Championship starts.
I would love to see Southampton, Wolves and Sheffield United promoted.

__________________________________________
BTW its official Man United have the most attractive team in the Premiership with Wayne Rooney and new signing Carlos Tevez..... i kid, i kid (i had to make a joke about it.)
So Carlos Tevez is a Manchester United player... lucky them (i really mean that).

No comments: