Google
 

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Announcement


Thank you to everyone who has been reading i really appreciate it. Sorry that i have not been updating daily but I'm going on a trip and i am getting everything ready.
The blog will be down until Thursday because I'm going on a trip, but after Thursday i promise that it will be up and running and i will be posting everyday.

I would also like to say that i am currently looking for someone to join the blog as a contributor.

I am looking for someone who follows any other league but the Prem, age or sex doesn't matter, I am looking for someone who can post at least twice a week to give a weekend preview/predictions and to take at least one day to cover whatever league they want to cover.

If you are interested please e-mail me at hluwagc@hotmail.com and tell me what league you would like to help out with.
Thanks.

No comments: